4234RE: [ExExGayMinistry] Connecting

  • Robert Cangelose
    Oct 1, 2009
      Hi. My name is Robert and I'm from Dallas, TX. During my attempts at being ex-gay (1984-1991), I was making tentative plans on being a part of the LIA program in San Rafael, CA, in 1987. It didn't materialize because I had to have some difficult surgery which kept me from going. In retrospect, I am so glad I never did it. Knowing the way I am, I would have failed, moved to San Francisco, and lived a reckless lifestyle. God protected me from going, I believe. Thanks for letting me share my story.

      To: exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com
      From: vandyche@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:08:47 +0000
      Subject: [ExExGayMinistry] Connecting

      Hey Guys:
      Haven't been on here for awhile. I survived Love in Action 1988 (Exodus/San Rafael, CA). Just wondering if there are any of my friends out there from the old daze. Doing some amazingly transformative work in regards to integrating my bisexual side.
      Here's the new contact info:
      Drew VanDyche (aka Drew Barrymore, Drucifer, Drewblood, Drewski)
      Berkeley, CA