4211Re: [ExExGayMinistry] How can I live like this?

  • Shannon Cline
    Feb 26, 2008
      this is the first step; being able to vent and share your feelings with others who are going through similar situations...I found a lot of healing and restoration and was able to reconcile my christianity with my lesbianism with the help I sought through God and I found a church that was accepting and affirming of the GLTB community...Also I go to support groups for coming out where i also get to be honest and open in a safe environment...also i went to a marriage and family therapist, who was gay and christian and was able to understand what I was going through...just don't give up and you will find hope!