      From: exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of beltwaymike
      Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 2:53 AM
      To: exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ExExGayMinistry] Exodus monthly political newsletters

      Exodus International publishes a monthly newsletter that details the
      organization's antigay political activities -- which frequently coincide
      with the political activities of Focus on the Family and PFOX.

      The newsletter is no longer published online. In contrast to the
      organization's web site, the newsletter -- authored mostly by Alan Chambers
      and Randy Thomas -- contains a bit more accusation and namecalling that
      associates gay people with Satan, sickness, immorality, liberalism, the
      destruction of marriage, and efforts to coerce high school children into
      homosexuality. Chambers periodically speaks of anger and moral outrage, and
      the obvious intent is to incite hostility and antigay political activity
      based on half-truths, stereotypes, and outright defamation.

      You may sign up at the Exodus web site (www.exodus.to) to receive the
      newsletter via postal mail -- or, I know where PDF copies of it may be
      obtained via e-mail. Please let me know if you are interested.

      Mike Airhart
      Ex-Gay Watch

      low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic