3664Exodus monthly political newsletters

  • beltwaymike
    May 5, 2005
      Exodus International publishes a monthly newsletter that details the
      organization's antigay political activities -- which frequently
      coincide with the political activities of Focus on the Family and PFOX.

      The newsletter is no longer published online. In contrast to the
      organization's web site, the newsletter -- authored mostly by Alan
      Chambers and Randy Thomas -- contains a bit more accusation and
      namecalling that associates gay people with Satan, sickness,
      immorality, liberalism, the destruction of marriage, and efforts to
      coerce high school children into homosexuality. Chambers periodically
      speaks of anger and moral outrage, and the obvious intent is to incite
      hostility and antigay political activity based on half-truths,
      stereotypes, and outright defamation.

      You may sign up at the Exodus web site (www.exodus.to) to receive the
      newsletter via postal mail -- or, I know where PDF copies of it may be
      obtained via e-mail. Please let me know if you are interested.

      --
      Mike Airhart
      Ex-Gay Watch