3101RE: [ExExGayMinistry] Re: Greetings!

  • Anthony Venn-Brown
    Aug 14, 2004
      HI Norm

      An ex gay Diploma eh? Now that would be worth hanging on your wall ;-) Hehe.

      I guess you received it after finishing a particular program not for proving
      your had turned heterosexual.

      About the tone of our group……….I think our group reflects, inquiry,
      positivity, love, resolution etc.

      This is very different to the couple of ex gay groups I joined to see what
      was going on. The tone was very sad. I really felt for the guys but couldn’t
      of course post. Almost all of them were talking about their daily struggles,
      asking for constant prayer to overcome temptation, and minor
      victories…..like holding a girls hand. If it was so sad it would be
      pathetic.

      Anthony
      Moderator and author of:
      'A Life of Unlearning -Coming Out of the Church - One Man's Struggle'
      To download Chapter 1 'The Confession' FREE click here
      <http://www.anthonyvennbrown.com/book.html> .
      My sexual orientation is not a sickness to be healed or a sin to be
      forgiven. My sexual orientation is a gift from my Creator to be accepted,
      celebrated, and lived with integrity.