3097Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Re: Greetings!

  • Kurt G
    Aug 12, 2004
      Hey Norm!

      Glad to meet you!

      Did you happen to read the article in the Willamette
      Week a week or two ago? They did an article on the
      ex-gay movement and Portland Fellowship in particular.
      A friend gave my name to the reporter and I talked to
      him for about an hour and a half but they didn't quote
      me or use my story because they were looking for
      people with experience with the local group. It is an
      interesting article and certainly not unfair to either
      side.

      You can read it online here:

      http://www.wweek.com/story.php?story=5343

      Glad to see another Portlander online!