3090RE: [ExExGayMinistry] Greetings!

  • Anthony Venn-Brown
    Aug 12, 2004
      Welcome Kurt and thanks for introducing yourself.

      What interesting journeys we have……..no wondered David Owen Ritz once said
      that

      “Homosexuality is actually a privileged spiritual path and natural mode of
      human expression that our Souls have chosen in order to help us discover the
      true power and magnificence of our Authentic Selves“.

      ………and my favourite quote of all

      “People who exist at the margins of society are very much like Alice in
      Wonderland. They are not required to make the tough decision to risk their
      lives by embarking on an adventure of self-discovery. They have already
      been thrust beyond the city’s walls that keep ordinary people at a safe
      distance from the unknown. For at least some outsiders, “alienation” has
      destroyed traditional presumptions of identity and opened up the mythic hero
      ’s path to the possibility of discovery. What outsiders discover in their
      adventures on the other side of the looking glass is the courage to
      repudiate self-contempt and recognise their “alienation” as a precious gift
      of freedom from arbitrary norms that they did not make and did not sanction.
      At the moment a person questions the validity of the rules, the victim is no
      longer a victim.”

      Quote from “Coming Out Spiritually – The Next Step” by Christian de la
      Huerta

      Anthony
      Moderator and author of:
      'A Life of Unlearning -Coming Out of the Church - One Man's Struggle'
      To download Chapter 1 'The Confession' FREE click here
      <http://www.anthonyvennbrown.com/book.html> .
      My sexual orientation is not a sickness to be healed or a sin to be
      forgiven. My sexual orientation is a gift from my Creator to be accepted,
      celebrated, and lived with integrity.