3013Re: Needing Information

    Mar 7, 2004
      Tidal, in regard to your query you are subscribed to the group but
      have your preferences set to read posts on the board as opposed to
      having them sent to you in a digest. If you've been here for a
      while you'll also know the group ebbs and flows. Sometimes there's
      a great deal of activity while other times, such as lately, it is
      quieter. Feel free to review the more recent posts. There are also
      two new additions to the "Files" section: (1) an essay by Lewis B.
      Smedes called "Like the Wideness of the Sea?" comparing the church's
      former stand on divorce and remarriage with its current stand on
      homosexuality, and (2) an interesting article by writer Barry Yoeman
      called "Gay No More?" on "ex-gay" ministries that originally
      appeared in Psychology Today.

      -Alex

      --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Tidal Hudson"
      <clippers@w...> wrote:
      > Hi I was going to subscribe to yout group and it already says that
      > belong but I do not get any of the posts can someone help me.
      > Tidal
      > clippers@w...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic