2720Re: www.AnythingButStraight.com

    Mar 18 10:01 PM
      --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Chase"
      <lawyerbrianc@h...> wrote:
      > The author is a buddy of mine and I've read an early proof of the
      book.
      > It's excellent.
      >
      > For those who don't know, Wayne Besen is the guy who busted John
      Paulk in
      > Mr. P's.

      My only concern is how he portrays Gary Cooper. It has been known
      for some while that Gary was NOT a founder of Exodus. The fact is
      Gary was a volunteer in the ministry at that time, and he picked up
      conference guests at the airport who were arriving for the original
      conference! So much for Gary's role as 'co-founder' of Exodus.

      I hope Wayne corrects that error on his web page and before the book
      goes to print.

      D*
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic