2700Re: One-Shot posters

    Feb 9, 2003
      --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, gunnyding@a... wrote:
      > Excellent points from both. I think that as long as people are able
      to share
      > their beliefs, fears, etc.. on this issue without attacking others
      we are
      > doing a good job in making this a safe place.
      >
      > You are both right, each of us is at a different place in dealing
      with this
      > issue and we should try and support each other through those
      trying times.

      > John

      One thing I notice about the one-shot/drive-by posters is that many
      come in here for the sole purpose of converting everyone and
      correcting (what they see as) bad theology. However, the discussion
      of theology is not really the purpose of this group. It is one thing
      to sincerely question the beliefs of those in this group. However it
      is quite another thing to attack and attempt strongly to convert
      people who simply come here to find support. After all, many folks
      have found this group AFTER being "stronghanded" into believing one
      thing or another, usually with little or no success.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic