2699Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Re: One-Shot posters

  • gunnyding@aol.com
    Feb 8 11:25 AM
      Excellent points from both. I think that as long as people are able to share
      their beliefs, fears, etc.. on this issue without attacking others we are
      doing a good job in making this a safe place.

      You are both right, each of us is at a different place in dealing with this
      issue and we should try and support each other through those trying times.

      John