2693One-Shot posters

    Feb 3, 2003
      I find it funny that there are so many one-shot posters like "verap1"
      and "barb22y" who come in here, post, then disappear. After the
      first post by "verap1" I checked the members list. She wasn't even
      on it. Joined, posted, then un-joined! Nothing like honesty.

      And others post a message to stir-up trouble, trying to convert
      everyone here, then disappear for months, only to reappear to begin
      the same, old arguments. Where is BearJer?

      Hmmmm...I guess it is the nature of the Internet.

      D*
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic