2664Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Re: Reading Between the Lines...

  • BearJER@Juno.com
    Jan 24, 2003
      No, Alex, I don't believe I would have done anything differently as far
      as my marriage is concerned because it has been a good decision overall.
      I would have done a lot of other things differently like my education
      earlier on, not holding onto denominationalism as I did, playing
      basketball with my son a lot more despite my lack of interest in sports,
      and things like that. I have had strong desires in the area of
      homosexuality, but I could have easily ended up with Aids, had I felt
      free to have chosen a life freely comfortable with my homosexuality. I
      think for me, I would have been promiscuous. I understand there are
      monagamous relationships with some homosexuals, but I don't think I would
      have been one of them. My fleshly side actually loves the idea of an
      orgy.

      Jerry

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com