2510Re: Not going to argue for argument's sake...

    Oct 1, 2002
      --- In exexgayministry@y..., "Kapitano" <kapitano@b...> wrote:
      > nyguy wrote:
      > > Personally, I think this "misprogramming" nonsense is exactly
      that --
      > > nonsense.
      > Kapitano wrote:
      > Absolutely. I agree with your entire post. I'd just like to bring up
      > the other side of the facts you state.
      >
      > There's cirtainly no single cause for a person's sexual orientation,
      > and the multitude of factors - biological, psychological, social,
      > whatever - that make one person 100% gay, are not the same
      > group that make another person intermittantly bisexual.

      Something else to consider:

      WHAT causes a person to be heterosexual? Is it biological,
      phycholocigal, social, childhood trauma, seperation from parents???

      Is heterosexuality considered normal because there is more of it and
      it allows reproduction in humans?

      Hmmm???

      > But this needs to be balanced against two other facts. First,
      > that once a sexuality is 'established' (at puberty?) it is
      impossible
      > to change by an effort of will.

      I think people "want" different things at different stages of their
      life.

      >And second, that a person's
      > sexuality changes over time, irrespective of their wishes.

      Your life experiences change. Your desires might change also to a
      degree, sometimes small, sometimes great.

      D*
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic