1516God's Love Is Good!

  • tonyis1964
    May 13, 2001
      My name is Tony and I just came out of the closet
      for 2nd time. I love the Lord with all of my
      heart.<br>I need some help in finding my way to the right
      path. I thank God for the Club, I need friends so we
      can encourge one another.<br>I live in San
      Jose,Ca.right by San Francisco,Ca. Bay Area (South Bay) I'm
      still looking for a church that has good worship music.
      If you live around the area please reply.If your
      looking a<br>good pen pal friend (Out of State or
      County)please reply.<br>God please you. <br>Tony Cortez
    • Show all 2165 messages in this topic