1168Im back

  • patthecatwv
    Oct 1, 2000
      After thinking it over I decided I needed a group
      like this, Ive let illegitamate judgements rule my
      relationship with God, other christians and myself way too
      long. I need to stop being such a baby about all this,
      yes there is a lot of pain associated with it, but, I
      don't think its going to go away without some honest
      exploration. Hopefully, someday I'll get to the point where i
      can let the attacks roll off my back and move on with
      my life with Christ, right now I'm just not there.
      Joining and leaving the group in such a short time was a
      knee jerk reaction to old scabs being picked at.
      Sorry, Love, Pat
    • Show all 2165 messages in this topic