CLE Cigars and Christian Eiroa Tonite!!!!

  • Tony Nardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Tonites the nite!!..

      We Welcome CLE Cigars and its creator and owner Christian Eiroa.....

      Great Cigars and a chance to rub elbows with one of the most important and dynamic Cigar Blenders/Owner in the Industry!!!...Join us around 630pm....Food...from Charlie n Jakes....the Always popular BOARD O FUN....Great deals on cigars....Cant wait to see all of you!