Torano - Holiday Party This THURSDAY!!!!

  • Tony Nardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      This Thursday....

      We Welcome Armondo from Torano Cigars.

      Join us as we also celebrate the holidays with our annual "Pot Luck Extravaganza"....Bring a dish...get in free!!...check with us on what the masses are bringing so we dont end up with 12 dishes of chips n dip~!!!!....The board o fun....Holiday Cheer....Great Torano Cigars and Deals!!!...it all starts around 7....