This Thursday June 14th My Father Cigars

  • Tony Nardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      My father Cigars...Join us and the Garcia family in celebrating this incredible line of cigars....including the new Flor de las Antillas Cuban Heritage cigar....

      Special guests....Food from firehouse steak house...the Board o fun and of course we will be raffling off that one of a kind My Father humidor to one lucky cigar smoker!!!

      Join us for the this very very special event...seating is limited so get here early!!!...fun starts at 630pm!!!