CIGAR MEETING Thursday March 29th, 2012!!!

  • Tony Nardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      Our Meeting is this thursday MARCH 29th.... and we will be featuring two cigars new to our shop....The first one is #16 on the top 25 from last year and is called Aging Room small batch...CA also named it the best bargain cigar of the year...Dominican throughout...you wont be disappointed, its a great smoke!...Our second selection is Swag from Oliveros...Dominican Puro featuring Ligero tobacco all grown on the same farm...its got a ton of flavor and will satisfy even the heartiest cigar smoker...as usual, we will have raffles...prizes...the BOARD O FUN and food n drink specials!!!...

      join us for this groundbreaking event to introduce two NEW cigars to the Space Coast!!!..only found at Executive Cigar Shop and Lounge in HISTORIC downtown Melbourne....Fun starts around 7!!!!!!