Friday Fest and National Marquette Day

  • Tony Nardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      Before National Marquette Day On Saturday at 3pm...wear blue and gold to get drink specials, cigars and the approval of Tony.....

      ...yes the day before....its FRIDAY FEST in HISTORIC downtown Melbourne....join us for a premium cigar...take advantage of our expanded taps (more drafts) and enjoy the company of our lovely Cigaristas...yes we are so lucky!....We will be open late...theres a chance of live music...and the streets are closed off for a party....YOU can only enjoy this at ONE cigar shop in all of Brevard County....The Original, The Best.....