National Championship Game TONITE!!!!!

  • Tony Nardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Just a quick reminder.....YES...we will be open for the LSU vs Alabama national championship game.....our lineup is as follows.....4 HD screens anchored by our 60 inch LED....in all areas of the bar and lounge...you cant get a bad seat here....top it off with a premium cigar and the adult beverage of your choice?...yes i know, heaven for the sports fan on a monday nite!...come join us