The "New" Executive Cigar Shop and Lounge

  • Tony Nardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      If you havent heard already or havent been by in the last week, big changes have already taken place at the Executive Cigar Shop n Lounge in HISTORIC downtown Melbourne. My father and I finally agreed upon a solution to get Executive Cigar back to where it belongs, and I am very excited to see what lies ahead in the future.....

      It has always been our vision to be the PREMIER cigar shop in brevard county. It starts thursday night.

      Our good friends Polly and Jill of ALTADIS cigar will be unveiling the brand new H.Upman 1844 reserve at 6pm this thursday.

      There will be a long ash contest with prizes supplied by ALTADIS....and....the ORIGINAL and HUGELY popular Board O Fun returns in its original incarnation.

      Come by to say hi....or stay for the entire evening and see some familiar faces that havent been around for awhile.

      I cant wait to see you all in the very near future.

      Tony Nardone, Owner
      Executive Cigar Shop and Lounge