This Thursday's Cigar Meeting

  • executivecigarshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      This Coming Thursday we will be having a Cigar event. The Cigar of the night will be Torano, featuring the newly introduced Torano Loyal. The trivia will be presented by Sam so don't forget to bring your thinking caps. Ladies get in free on Thursday so no $10 charge for the ladies.For anyone who would like o get a headstart on the review of our featured Torano Loyal follow the link here. http://tinyurl.com/3egg3c7
      We hope to see you all there.

      Also don't forget Friday is dollar off drafts and saturday is dollar off
      bottles.

      Sunday football is back with the NFL TICKET, and as poker day with Not Quite Vegas from 1 pm to 5pm. We hope to see you here!

      Thanks,
      Exec. staff.