Cigar Party!

  • executivecigarshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2011
      This Coming Thursday we will be having a Cigar event. The Cigar of the night will be Torano, featuring the newly introduced Torano Loyal. The trivia will be presented by Sam so don't forget to bring your thinking caps. We hope to see you all there.

      Also don't forget Friday is dollar off drafts and saturday is dollar off bottles.

      Sunday football is back with the NFL TICKET, and as poker day with Sarah from 1 pm to 5pm. We hope to see you here!

      Thanks,
      Exec. staff.