Cigar Meeting Thursday! 8/11/11

  • executivecigarshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      Hello again everyone, we have Cigar event news!

      This Thursday night we have a special evening planned. We will be dropping our normal entry cost to $5 and The event will not have 1, but three 'special' cigars. We are calling this event MIX N' MATCH night. The trio of cigars will not be alone but we will also be giving a beer or wine to co-mingle with the smoke of your choice. We have picked out three different drinks that we offer regularly and three varying cigars to match with them. The cost for all three cigars and entry is $25 and it will also cover your choice of the first drink for the evening. In traditional fashion we will still have trivia, and in lieu of the upcoming seasons it will be on College and Professional Football. We are very excited for this event and we hope all of you can join us.

      Also don't forget Fridays are $1.00 off drafts and Saturdays are $1.00 off bottles.

      Sundays are poker days with Sarah starting at 1pm.

      We hope to see you all soon,
      Exec. Staff