CIGAR MEETING-PADRON FAMILY!

  • executivecigarshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Hello Everyone!!
      This is Myles at Executive Cigar Shop. I am one of many new faces at the shop here in Downtown Melbourne! We may have new people, but we have the same great cigars and quality service to help you find what your looking for here at the shop!

      Sam and the new crew at Executive want to let you know that this Thursday is our annual Cigar Meeting!! It is Padron night!! We will be having Padron as our featured cigar and I have to admit I could not possibly express my excitement through this Email. Padron is Sams favorite in the shop(as is mine), so this thursday will be a blast! I can promise you the assortment of cigars will be thorough and not coming is a huge mistake!!! Loking forward to seeing you loyal customers here! CHOW!

      -Sam and the Executive Staff(: