CIGAR PARTY THIS THURSDAY NIGHT

  • executivecigarshop
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 11:32 AM
      Cigar Party this Thursday Night:

      Our featured cigar is the CASA MAGNA, the 24th rated cigar from Cigar Aficionado for 2011. Lots of trivia which will be about NUMBERS, BOARD O' FUN will be on the menu for the evening. Come early get your cigar, cold drink and enjoy a night with us..

      FRIDAY FEST: Family street party this Friday night with live music from The Space Coast Playboys. Stop by get your cigar and enjoy the evening outÂ…

      Every SUNDAY Texas Hold'em here at the cigar shop with Sarah beginning at 1:00pm.

      See you Thursday Night,
      Executive Cigar Shop & Lounge Staff