Cigar Party Thursday Night

  • executivecigarshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      Cigar party this Thursday night. IT's LOTTERY NIGHT!!!

      Come in for your chance to win "BIG BUCKS" (maybe millions) and some wonderful cigars. Get your seat, favorite beverage and enjoy the cigar of the evening.
      Once again, we will have lots of games, trivia, and our very own `BOARD OF FUN".

      This Sunday we'll be playing free Texas hold em' poker. It's free with a one drink minimum purchase and you can win valuable prizes. Poker starts at 1:00 and we are open from 12:00 till 5:00.

      See you Thursday Night!!

      Sam & Tony