Cigar Party Thursday Night !!!!!

  • executivecigarshop
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
      Join us Thursday night for a "VERY" special cigar event. It's `SOUP NIGHT', everyone bring a can of soup or canned item which will be donated to the local food bank.

      Everything from SOUP to NUTS could take place. NUTS… you ask?? You never know what's going to happen at these meetings or what will be on the "BOARD O' FUN" and Tonys grab bags…. This is a night YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!!!!

      Come early for a good seat and your favorite beverage..

      Friday is Friday Fest live music provided by Elgin Hooper. Family street party gets started at 6:00 p.m.

      See you Thursday night
      Sam & Tony
    • executivecigarshop
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 9:46 AM
        Cigar party this Thursday night with Altidas makers of Romeo y Julieta and Montecristo cigars.

        We'll be featuring the #14 cigar on Cigar Aficionados top 25 cigar list, A. Turrent triple Play puro maduro cigar. We should all remember our rep Polly from the last Altidas meeting.

        Get your seat, favorite beverage and enjoy the cigar of the evening.

        Friday Fest: Family street party this Friday with live music by John Quinlivan & Heartbreaker. Party starts at 6:00.

        Texas Hold'em on Sunday:
        This Sunday we'll be playing free Texas hold em' poker. It's free with a one drink minimum purchase and you can win valuable prizes. Poker starts at 1:00 and we are open from 12:00 till 5:00.

        See you Thursday Night!!
        Sam & Tony
      • executivecigarshop
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28 11:03 AM
          Cigar party this Thursday night with General Cigar.
          We will have Sharon & Grace here to promote Macanudo's newest cigar the Cru Royale. They are two very knowledgeable women about cigars, and they're kind'a nice to look at too!! If you have been to one of General Cigar events before, they always have lots of surprises and put on a great event..!!

          Get your seat, favorite beverage and enjoy the cigar of the evening.

          See You Thursday night

          Sam & Tony
        • executivecigarshop
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2011
            This Thursday night is Oliva night. Bert our rep and good friend will be here to roll out Olivias latest cigar "Cain Daytona". There will be lots surprises, raffles, and trivia. So don't miss out on this special night with Bert. Party starts at 6:30, come early get your seat cold beverage and enjoy the night with us.

            Sunday we have Texas Hold'em tournament starting at 1:00. Stop by and have some fun playing poker and enjoying a fine cigar.

            EASTER weekend there is an ART FESTIVAL downtown. Stop on by the shop when you walk the ART FESTIVAL.

            See you Thursday night,

            Sam & Tony