RE: [exchange2007] Re: Mail notification when an e-mail arrives to public folder

  • Ed Crowley
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2008
      I don't mean to be rude, but I think your memory is inaccurate.

      Ed Crowley MCITP MCSE+I MCSE+M MCTS MVP

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2008
        so, you mean if a reply with is setup then the sender will definately get a reply along with the users mentioned under 'TO:' as well.if so i think the only option to go with is 'Forward', isn't it?

        many thanks
        REDDY

        wrote:

        > That's the way a reply works. Have you tried a Forward rule
        instead? I'd
        > really like to see a rule that generates a completely new message
        based on a
        > template, but that's not in the box.
        >
        > Ed Crowley MCITP MCSE+I MCSE+M MCTS MVP
        > "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral
        problems."

        > _____

      • Ed Crowley
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2008
          Yes.  I wish that there was a "send new message from template" standard rule, but there isn't.

          wrote:

          > That's the way a reply works. Have you tried a Forward rule
          instead? I'd
          > really like to see a rule that generates a completely new message
          based on a
          > template, but that's not in the box.
          >
          > Ed Crowley MCITP MCSE+I MCSE+M MCTS MVP
          > "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral
          problems."

          > _____

        • Mike Manning
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2008
            There's a shareware app - use at your own risk - that's a plugin to
            outlook that might provide a solution to this reply problem. Have a
            look at http://www.sharewareconnection.com/public-folder-watcher.htm