Exchange 2007 CAS OWA - End users are getting "session timed out"

  • Sabo, Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      We have two Exchange 2007 CAS OWA servers. Some of our end users are
      getting "session timed out", we set the public option to 1440 which
      should be 1 day of inactive. Some end users are getting "session
      timed out" as soon as they log onto OWA. One user was running IE 6.
      Is there a link of compatible browser for the Exchange 2007. At this
      time, everyone still has a Exchange 2003 mailbox.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Eric Sabo
      Senior Windows Systems Engineer
      Department of Computing Systems