RE: [exchange2007] Outlook calendar issue

  • Heyworth, Gary
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2011

      Hi Ed, prompt as usual!

      No, the only access they (had) have is calendar. When I tried this on our test systems, it was a ‘virgin’ test, so I know there was no legacy with that. Also since my posting, I’ve tried the same thing with Exchange 2003 / Outlook 2010 and get the same result. I’m yet to try an earlier version of Outlook, as I’m now at home, as it’s 7pm here! And I only have Office 2010 here. I tried running ‘outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy’ also to no effect.

      Regards

      Gary