Re: Smush It stoped to work

  • flibberdidoodoo
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2013
      Hey,

      I'm having the same problem, but only on my iMacs, seems to work fine on PCs?

      I can't select more than 1 image to upload.

      If I select 1 image, nothing happens?

      I've restarted, deleted all internet history, killed Finder etc.

      Anyone else come across this?

      Thanks...

      --- In exceptional-performance@yahoogroups.com, "fredwuerges" <fred.wuerges@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > If you access Smush It (http://www.smushit.com/ysmush.it/) and upload any image, nothing happens.
      >
      > Thanks in advance!

    • flibberdidoodoo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2013
        Hey,

        I get the same problem, when I try to upload an image.

        More specifically when I try to select multiple images to upload my iMac won't let me. Smush it works fine on my PC.

        I've done the obvious, cleared all cache, restarted, killed & restarted Finder.

        Any one come across this? I'm testing on both latest version of Chrome and Firefox.

      • arungupta@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2013
          We've fixed this. Thanks for reporting the problem.