Re: Smush it - Can't select Multiple images ??

  • fredwuerges
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2013
      Hi,

    • arungupta@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2013
        We've fixed it now. Thanks for reporting the issue.

        --- In exceptional-performance@yahoogroups.com, "flibberdidoodoo" <kpmcgee73@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I've been happily using Smush-it for a while.
        >
        > Recently for some reason I'm unable to select multiple images. This only appears to be a problem on my 2 iMacs. All is fine on my PC.
        >
        > More specifically if I select just one image nothing happens, no smushing?
        >
        > I've done the obvious, reboot, cleared all history / cache, restarted Finder.
        >
        > Baffled, yes.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Thanks amigos...

      • lisi19911023
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2013
          Hi,
          That question is the same as with me. So , I found another website that instead of it. It's : http://www.sitereportcard.com/imagereducer.php, You can use it when you see the website of a button 'scan'.And you can select some different size of images.It accordding to the definition of your image.En... I am so sorry to tell you that my English is a little bit terrible , if you don't understand , en... you can tell me again.
          Hope I can help you !