Smush It stoped to work

  • fredwuerges
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2013
      Hi,

      If you access Smush It (http://www.smushit.com/ysmush.it/) and upload any image, nothing happens.

      Thanks in advance!
    • flibberdidoodoo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2013
        Hey,

        I'm having the same problem, but only on my iMacs, seems to work fine on PCs?

        I can't select more than 1 image to upload.

        If I select 1 image, nothing happens?

        I've restarted, deleted all internet history, killed Finder etc.

        Anyone else come across this?

        Thanks...

        --- In exceptional-performance@yahoogroups.com, "fredwuerges" <fred.wuerges@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > If you access Smush It (http://www.smushit.com/ysmush.it/) and upload any image, nothing happens.
        >
        > Thanks in advance!

      • flibberdidoodoo
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2013
          Hey,

          I get the same problem, when I try to upload an image.

          More specifically when I try to select multiple images to upload my iMac won't let me. Smush it works fine on my PC.

          I've done the obvious, cleared all cache, restarted, killed & restarted Finder.

          Any one come across this? I'm testing on both latest version of Chrome and Firefox.

        • arungupta@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2013
            We've fixed this. Thanks for reporting the problem.