Performance talks at the LSPE meetup tonight

  • Philip Tellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Just realised I should send this out to this group.

      There's a Large Scale Production Engineering meetup at Yahoo! tonight. The
      topic is Performance Monitoring, which is relevant to members of this group.

      Details here:
      http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/events/92123162/

      Don't worry if you haven't RSVPed, just show up, there's typically a lot of
      available space.

      I'll be speaking about RUM.

      Philip

      --