marked down for using http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.template/

  • antixsoftware
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Hello there

      I am being marked down for using jQuery Templates
      These are in-line script tags which are used to template json data for display on a mobile device

      e.g.
      <script id="movieTemplate" type="text/x-jquery-tmpl">
      {{tmpl "summaryTemplate"}}
      </script>

      should I be penalised for this or is there a way to declare my usage as ok?

      Many thanks, Ant