Web Performance Meetup in Boston: Joshua Marantz and Matthew Steele from Google

  • Jonathan Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Apologies to those of you who get this more than once - I know some of you subscribe to all of these mailing lists.

      We have a great Meetup approaching in Boston - on December 14th Joshua Marantz and Matthew Steele from Google are going to present on mod_pagespeed and the Page Speed Chrome extension respectively. For all of the details see the event description here:

      http://meetu.ps/5fy1

      I hope those of you who are in the Boston area on the 14th can make it!

      -Jonathan