Can i use YSlow tool to analyse the websites performance in my academic report?

  • maoweiqing2008
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      hi there,
      i am an uni student and studying computer science. currently, i have an assignment regarding the performance analysis of websites.

      Can i use YSlow tool to analyse the websites performance in my academic report freely?

      The YSlow is a third tool used to give a general grade of website performance relatively.

      Can i use YSlow in my academic report? or do i need to get a permission from Yahoo?

      thanks.

      Cheers.

      Peter William
    • satyaprakasha1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        You do not need permission, as I feel. When it is freely available for everyone to use then why any restriction for educational purpose!