Expire header Problem

  • kanwalbobby
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 2:12 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a problem with Expire header. There are 9 static components without a far-future expiration date. I dont know hoe to fix the expire header. I am using this code for expire header.

      <ifModule mod_expires.c>
      ExpiresActive On
      ExpiresDefault A0
      ExpiresDefault "access plus 10 years"
      ExpiresByType text/html A25920000
      ExpiresByType image/gif A25920000
      ExpiresByType image/jpeg A25920000
      ExpiresByType image/png A25920000
      ExpiresByType image/ico A25920000
      ExpiresByType text/css A25920000
      ExpiresByType text/javascript A559200000
      ExpiresByType application/x-javascript A559200000
      </ifModule>

      Url for site:
      http://flavorwire.projectsjunction.com/
    • Patrick Meenan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 5:06 AM

        Which static components are you having a problem with?  It looks like they are all doing fine except for the ones that go through timthumb.php (http://www.webpagetest.org/result/100401_6EWT/1/performance_optimization/).

        -Pat