Becoming an officer, want a free ticket to regionals?

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      If you plan on being an officer next year we have an opportunity for you to be involved with the Northwest BAP Regionals! We are strongly suggesting that you attend regionals and are now asking for four students to assist with tours of Spokane on Friday, April 9th. The tours will consist of you showing around BAP members from out of town. If you are not familiar with Spokane, no worries, Professor Gorton is a" lifelong resident of Spokane and would love to help." He will assist you in preparing for the tour.

      Remember this will be a great opportunity for networking with people who you will soon be working with, a great way to get to know Professor Gorton (BAP Advisor). If you decide you are interested in this opportunity we will cover the cost of $85 for you attend this event. Please email ewu_bap@... us by FRIDAY, MARCH 5th if you are interested in this opportunity. You must register on the web site first and then we can reimburse you, but remember this is a first come first serve basis, email us as soon as possible!

      Again, Regionals is April 9th and 10th and the information can be found in past posts of the yahoo group.

      Thank you,
      Rosalie Lopez
      BAP-VP
    • Jenn