ACFE Ritchie-Jennings Scholarship

  • tcheyney@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 3:11 PM
      BAP Students,

      It has come to our attention that the ACFE Ritchie-Jennings scholarship deadline changed this year. It was moved to January 15, 2010 and applications for the next year are no longer being accepted. I apologize for the inconvenience. The two $1,000 Spokane Chapter ACFE scholarships, along with the member scholarships, are still available and and may be submitted up to April 15, 2010.

      Sincerely,
      Jaimie Cheyney
      ACFE Scholarship Chair