Events for next quarter/ announcements

  • Beta Alpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      We are trying to plan events for next quarter and we need your input! We want to have events you will enjoy and find interesting, If there is a particular topic or firm you would like to have come and speak for BAP members please let us know. We saw a much higher attendance at the CFE (certified fraud examiners) presentation which is great, we want our members to become more active in our chapter and having your input will certainly help. Also, If you would like BAP to do another social event please tell us along with what type of event you would enjoy. Any ideas are helpful!

      Please remember if you are interested in becoming an officer you must be a member, have all your dues paid and up to date, and will be a student all 3 quarters next year. Email us if you are interested there are 9 positions available: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Membership Coordinator, Secretary, Community Service Coordinator, NRA (national regional activity) Coordinator, ASEWU Liaison, WSPCA Liaison.

      A few current events you need to keep looking for on the Calendar (located on the left side of the yahoo group) are:
      Community service with Gonzaga BAP chapter and PWC (Price Waterhouse Cooper)
      Community service- Relay for life
      Interviews for up coming officers- first week of spring quarter

      BAP Regional Conference April 9th and 10th cost of attendance is $85 if you sign up before March 9th.
      BAP annual Spring Banquet May 21st Cost of attendance for BAP members $15, Non members and pledges $20

      Also, please remember membership dues of $15 are due by the 10th day of the quarter. Please don't forget, and if you have yet to pay your dues from last quarter please make a check payable to Beta Alpha Psi and drop it off at either of our mailboxes ( Kingston Hall or Riverpoint Phase 1, 3rd floor).

      Thank you for your continued support,

      Rosalie Lopez
      BAP
      Vice President