BAP Officer Informational Meeting, 2/26/2010, 6:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 5:56 PM
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: BAP Officer Informational Meeting

      Date: Friday February 26, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Location: Riverpoint--Phase I (SCLS) Room 112
      Notes: This is an informal meeting where most of our current officers will explain to students who are interested in becoming BAP officers next year what actually goes into being an officer. We will also answer any questions that you may have about becoming an officer. This is a great way to learn more about becoming a BAP officer as well as show us that you are serious about wanting to become an officer.

      If this time doesn't work for you, please contact us and we will meet with you one-on-one at a time that does work.