Roger CPA Presentation, 2/18/2010, 4:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: Roger CPA Presentation

      Date: Thursday February 18, 2010
      Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: SCLS-Phase I Room 116 (Riverpoint Campus)
      Notes: Come listen to a representative from Roger CPA talk about goal setting and the CPA exam. This counts as a professional event. Please remember to dress business casual. We will also be providing pizza and refreshments.

      Towards the end of the quarter we will also be holding a silent auction for a Roger CPA review. This is a good way to choose which CPA review you will be using when you graduate!

    • Lena T
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2010
        Hi,

        Do we need to sign up for this event or can we just show up?

        Thanks,

        --Yelena

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2010

          Date: Thursday February 18, 2010