WSCPA Presentation, 1/27/2010, 4:00 pm

  • ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      Reminder from: ewu_bap Yahoo! Group

      Title: WSCPA Presentation

      Date: Wednesday January 27, 2010
      Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Location: SCLS 115 (Riverpoint)
      Notes: Come listen to Mark Peterson from the Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants talk about what the WSCPA is as well as give a presentation on work-life balance. This counts as a professional event. Please dress business casual. We will provide pizza and beverages.

    • Lena LeBlanc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
        Hi Jenni or Rosalie,

        I won't be able to make it to this presentation until 4:15. Is it okay to come a little late? I hate to ask, but I can't make it there any earlier and I would still like to go.

        Thanks!

        ~Lena LeBlanc

        From: ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com
        To: ewu_bap@yahoogroups.com