Just a reminder...

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      This is just a reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday 1/12) students are needed to come listen to a new accounting professor candidate. Professor McGonigle reassured me that students are still needed, so if you are able to come please do. It will be for Mr. Davidson in ACCT 352-01 at 10:30 a.m. The class will probably already be seated and going, but you should be able to walk in around 10:30 and find a seat in order to listen to Mr. Davidson.

      Thank you for your support of our accounting program,

      Jenni Winter
      BAP President