BAP Bowling Event

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hello BAP members, pledges, and accounting students,

      To kick off Winter quarter we will be having a Beta Alpha Psi bowling event on Friday, January 22nd from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. It will just be a fun social event to get to know the other members, pledges, and/or people who are interested in BAP.

      The event will be at Lilac Lanes in Spokane (1112 East Magnesium Road Spokane, WA 99208-7393). It will cost $10 per person for the two hours of bowling and shoe rentals. We are also planning on bringing some snacks as well.

      Because this is a casual event, there is no need to dress up. Also, anyone is welcome to attend. This is a great way to get to know the officers and members, as well as have fun bowling! If you are interested in running to become a BAP officer for next year, this is also a great way to show the current officers that you are serious about BAP.

      If you are interested in attending and/or have any questions, please send me an email at ewu_bap@... and let me know so I can reserve enough lanes for everyone. Also, if you need a ride, we should be able to help find a ride to the event.

      Thank you,

      Jenni Winter
      BAP President