Community Service Opportunity--Nov. 11

  • ewu_bap
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      At the end of this message is information about an upcoming community service opportunity. I know there are a lot of pledges interested in becoming members and only have the community service requirement left. We have decided to let this event count towards those requirements. Since we are not actually hosting this event, you will need to contact Jeff (contact information at the end of this message) and set up a time to help volunteer. We expect you to choose either the 11:00 to 2:00 time slot or the 3:00 to 6:00 time slot and to stay for the duration of that time slot. One of our officers, Valerie Corsiglia, will be there with a sign-in sheet where you are to sign-in and sign-out. If you don't sign-in and out, you will not be given credit. I've also informed Jeff of all of this.

      If you are planning on volunteering and set a time to volunteer with Jeff, please let us know when you are planning on volunteering so I can pass that information onto Valerie and we can look for you.

      This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and gain the community service hours that you may need! All pledges, members, and nonmembers are welcome.

      Thank you,

      Jenni Winter
      BAP President

      WE NEED STUDENT VOLUNTEERS!

      Next Wednesday, November 11th the WSCPA Spokane Chapter will have its first Annual WSCPA/KXLY Second Harvest Food Drive. We need volunteers to help collect money in front of the Spokane Club from 11-2pm and again from 3-6pm. We will have special buckets for people to put their money in and T-shirts for the volunteers. 99.9, The River will be broadcasting live from 11-2 and 920AM Talk radio will be live from 3-6 at the Spokane Club.

      Please email Jeff Kolcum at kolcumj@... if you are available to help with this event!